Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The pre-order products are sold and delivered to you by Ninebot UK. In connection with the sales of pre-order products, Ninebot UK will collect the orders and payments.The products available through the web store are sold and delivered to you by Ninebot UK..
These Terms do not affect your legal (statutory) rights under your applicable national laws relating to the sale of consumer products.
– The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
– This website contains which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but it is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
– Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/ or be a criminal offence.
-From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information.
2. ORDER AND ACCEPTANCE
a. Each order submitted constitutes an offer to purchase products. Orders are subject to Ninebot UK acceptance and may be refused at Ecorover’s discretion, for example in cases where:
– Orders cannot be processed due to an error in information you have provided.
– There is an error on the web shop relating to the products that you have ordered, for example an error relating to the price or description of the product as displayed on the web shop.
– Or the products that you have ordered are no longer available through the web shop.
– After Ninebot UK receives your order, you will receive an email confirming receipt of your order. If you do not receive an email, contact us before you try to place another order for the same product.
– You will receive an email when your order is being dispatched confirming that your order has been dispached.
– If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding your order please contact us.
3. PRODUCT AVAILABILITY
– Ninebot will have the right, at any time, to make changes to information about products displayed on the web shops, for example information about prices, description or the availability of products and we may do so without first giving you notice of the changes. We will not, however, make any changes to the price, availability or description of any product after an order has been accepted.
4. CUSTOMER INITIATED ORDER CANCELLATIONS AND CHANGES
– You can make changes to or cancel your order at any time before your order has been processed. To make changes to your processed order, please contact us. If your order has already been dispatched, you will only be able to request a refund of the product: please see Return Policy. For the pre-order products you will be able to request a refund or cancel the order at any time.
5. ORDER TRACKING
– For other than pre-order products you can track the progress of your order by logging into your Ninebot account. For pre-order products the order tracking may be available as separately informed by us.
– In some cases some products might not be available for all countries. You will be informed of any such territorial restrictions before you can purchase the product.
– Shipping and handling charges will depend on the value of your order and the country to which the product is being shipped. Any customs duties or tariffs that may be imposed on the deliveries will be paid by you.
– We aim to deliver your order within 2-10 working days. Any delivery dates provided to you in connection with your order are estimates. Although the aim is to provide you with as accurate estimates as possible, we cannot promise that they are accurate.
– We reserve the right to deliver the ordered products in separate shipments.
– Product that is delivered to you will become your property at the time that you receive it provided that Ecorover LTD has received full payment for the product. As soon Ninebot UK has delivered the product to you, you will become responsible for it and for any loss or damage to it thereafter.
7. PRICES AND PAYMENT
– The product price is always the price indicated in the web shop when you place your order. The price includes VAT.
– The available payment methods are displayed in connection with the product order form in the web shop.
– Payments by credit and debit cards: If you would like to pay by credit or debit card, Ecorover will act solely as the marketer of the respective payment method and will provide the products to the customer.
8. RETURNS / REFUNDS
Please see Returns Policy.
9. Limited Warranty
All products of Ninebot UK are covered by 2 years limited warranty from the date of the purchase.
What is Covered?
This warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship. Ninebot UK warrants that Ninebot UK Products for period of 2 years. . During the warranty period, warrantied parts proven to be defective in materials or workmanship will be repaired or replaced at our expense.
What Will Ninebot UK Do?
Ninebot UK will replace by similar kind and quality or repair any defective product, or will refund your purchase price (as evidenced by your tendered receipt of purchase of the Product).
What Does this Limited Warranty Not Cover?
Damages due to incorrect or use without following instructions in user manual. Warranty is expired or not covered, or warranty card is altered, lost or not compliant with product. Failures due to authorized disassembly, repair or modification. This limited warranty does not cover defects which did not exist before the transfer of risks. This limited warranty does not cover any defect caused by “wear and tear” accident, neglect, improper handling, abuse, misuse, an act of God, improper assembly, non-compliance with recommended maintenance and care procedures, improper or incorrectly performed maintenance or repairs performed by someone other than an authorized Ninebot UK dealer, use of parts or devices not consistent with the Product, and alteration of the Product. All complete scooters come with a manual; please carefully follow the instructions located there or affixed elsewhere to the Product. To the extent permitted by law, consequential and incidental damages are not recoverable under this limited warranty. Other damages or failures due to problems not related to product design, technology, manufacturing or quality control.
How Do You Make a Claim Under this Limited Warranty?
To make a claim under this limited warranty, you must notify Ninebot UK of the claimed defect within the warranty period and timely return the Product to Ninebot UK at your expense for inspection. All returned Products must be accompanied by proof of purchase (receipt) or this limited warranty will not apply. In case of replacement or refund, returned Product becomes the property of Ninebot UK.
These warranties are only applicable to new products, and not second hand nor refurbished products. Repair of component parts or equipment under this warranty shall not extend the warranty beyond the original period.
How Do State Laws Affect Your Rights Under This Limited Warranty?
This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights.
We strongly recommend that you use only authorized dealers for yearly maintenance services and for repairs, as improper or incorrectly performed maintenance or repairs voids this limited warranty. Costs for maintenance service have to be borne by the consumer.
10. PERSONAL INFORMATION
11. CONTACT US
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
All right reserved Ninebot UK