Z10 Available ONLY for now!
Equipment and modularity
This time, the manufacturer listened to the market demand. The new Ninebot has:
- built-in lamps for night riding (what makes it the first Ninebot One with lamps),
- brake light,
- colourful, decorative LED rings.
Besides, the vehicle has been designed with modular-approach in mind, like all professional electric unicycles (except Gotway). The batteries are placed on both sides of the device, inside plastic covers. Fairly-easy battery swap may be possible.
What’s most important: Ninebot, similarly to the older models, has added an accessory mounting system. This time the system is much better designed, to enable mounting accessories like:
- Trolley handle (finally, a good looking telescopic handle in Ninebot),
- Mudguard (the vehicle rear has a big cut, which would splash water and mud without the mudguard).
- Camera mount (easy mounting of action cams like SONY FDR-X3000 or GoPro Hero).
Ninebot promotes their DIY-approach (do it yourself) , allowing the users to expand the device according to one’s needs.